Jacques Pépin & KQED // Culinary // 10/18/14
We teamed up with KQED to celebrate the 100th anniversary of The Prescott Hotel and to honor the legendary chef, Jacques Pépin. This “Dinner with the Master” featured Pépin-inspired cuisine served at Postrio, Wofgang Puck’s iconic restaurant located within the historic hotel.
DINNER WITH THE MASTER
- Ratatouille/ little fish, olive, migas, poached egg, caviar Jean D’Arc 2013-Hobo Wines Chenin blanc Orange wine
- Brandade de Morue au Gratin/ sea urchin, parsley sauce, pickles Deerblood Rosé 2013- Bodkin x Stag Dining
- Braised Sweetbreads in Mirepoix/ frisée, celeriac, truffles, gremolata, barquette 2010 Sunce’ Winery Zora’s Estate Russian River Pinot Noir
- Squab a L’Orange/ charred cauliflower, caperberry, squab jus Eric Kent 2011 Barrel Climber, Russian River Valley Grenache
- Crepe Suzette/ brown butter ice cream, meyer lemon curd, anise MiraFlores Winery NV Princessa Muscat Canelli