Farm Lunch at Bleu Belle Farms // 6/1/19
Stag Dining Group had the pleasure of partnering with the incredible Atelier Crenn team for a very special afternoon lunch at their Bleu Belle Farm in Sonoma.
Surrounded by vineyards in the heart of Sonoma Valley, Bleu Belle is managed by rockstar farmer William Henpenn who practices biodynamic and sustainable farming techniques that yield beautiful produce for all Crenn Dining Group restaurants.
Guests enjoyed a farm tour, champagne, and canapés before indulging in a multi-course meal beneath the shade of a lovely oak tree, paired with wines from Laurent Perrier, Lelarge Pugeot, Cerf Club, Hirsch, Château de Pibarnon and Clos Guirouihl.
Stag’s culinary team loved the opportunity to cook with our friends Atelier Crenn and produce an exceptional farm to table experience.
For inquiries please contact email@example.com
- Laurent-Perrier ‘Cuvee Rosé,’ Champagne, France NV
- I. Lelarge-Pugeot, Blanc de Meuniers, Champagne, France 2013
- II. Favia, Viognier, ‘Suize,’ Amador, California 2014
- III. Chateau de Pibarnon, Rosé, Bandol, France 2017 (from Magnum)
- IV. Hirsch, Pinot Noir, San Andreas, Sonoma Coast, California 2016
- Heirloom Radishes / Compound Butter
- Caviar / Buckwheat Blini / Smoked Creme Fraiche
- Chilled Pepper Soup / Heirloom Spring Veg
- I. Peas / Favas / Gels / Multiple Mints / Peas flower / Tendrils
- II. Soft Boiled, Smoked Egg + Brown Butter / Chicory / Walnut Vinaigrette / Breadcrumbs
- III. Barigoule and Baby Squash / Smoked Dashi / Bonito / Argon Oil
- IV. Salmon / Sorrel Beurre Blanc / Garlic Scape
- V. Lemon Madeleine with Strawberries